Inner Man - Inner Woman
Find your inner balance
Inner man and inner woman: find the balance (Weekend experience workshop)
Each of us has a masculine and feminine polarity within us that has shaped us since we were young. The emotional and rational parts, which often go against each other, one dominates the other, usurping it. This imbalance is then mirrored in our relationships. As we have a relationship between polarities inside, so are our relationships outside. If you want to improve your relationships, you must first balance the relationship internally. And that is what we will focus on in this weekend's experiential workshop.
What you will experience:
- We will focus on exploring our inner polarities.
- We will ask lots of questions, meditate, discover the things that weigh us down and make us happy, and work with our emotions
- learn how your rational and emotional parts can complement and help each other instead of competing with each other
Why sign up?
The new found balance between the masculine and feminine polarities will help you to better perceive yourself, your needs and boundaries, and to be kind to yourself. It will translate positively into your relationships - partner, family and work.
In which situations the workshop is beneficial:
- when you are dealing with problems in your relationships (partner, family, work)
- if you are dissatisfied at work
- if you need to make an important decision
- when you are looking for a deeper meaning in life
- when you feel that you are doing well but still feel some dissatisfaction
- if you want to know yourself better
Good to know:
The safe environment of a small group guarantees the individual approach of the group leader, the confidentiality of all participants and, above all, a strong sense of belonging. Friday evening will be devoted to getting to know each other and meditation exercises, Saturday and Sunday will be devoted to techniques for working with the inner female and male polarities.
The multi-day format and the interaction with other workshop participants will allow us to go into greater depth and initiate changes more quickly than in individual therapy.
The workshop is also suitable for participants with no previous experience of this method of therapy or any other form of therapy. You can come to the workshop alone or with a friend.
The workshop will be Friday 5:30 - 8:30 p.m., Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (90-minute lunch break), Sunday 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (90-minute lunch break)
Price: 1900 CZK
Group: 14 participants
Date: 22.24 September, 2023.
Location. Epigen Centrum, Drtinova 19/100 street, Praha 5
22 Sep 2023 - 24 Sep 2023
Prag, Czech Republic